We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, including this website and other websites (this includes any information that you may provide (i) while registering as a member, (ii) engaging in transactions, (iii) searching products, etc.), when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in chats or other promotions. We may also obtain information about you from other third parties. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- User ID and password for any account you may create on our website
- Your billing address
- Your shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number) or the shipping information of other people to whom purchases have been shipped at your request
- Demographic information (such as age group and gender)
- Outbound Calls: We will be using a third-party platform for outgoing calls.
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media
- Shopping behaviour and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites and product searches conducted by you
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties (for e.g., updated delivery addresses provided by our carriers, etc.)
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor ‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We may also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How we use the information we collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials including on our websites, and social networks
- Manage your participation in our events and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyse and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyse trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you. You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain offerings or site features. Here are the choices we offer: Sharing Information with Business Partners
You may choose not to receive marketing email and promotional communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites. Cookies Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs. You may not choose to opt-out of non-promotional communications. If you wish not to receive any non-promotional communication from us, you may choose to terminate your account.
Access and correction
You may obtain a copy of certain personal information we maintain about you or update or correct inaccuracies in that information using the online account you may establish on our websites. In addition, if you believe other personal information, we maintain about you is inaccurate, you may request that we correct or amend the information by contacting us. If we deny an access request, we will notify you of the reasons for the denial.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us . Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with us, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
When we obtain personal information about you, we may process the information outside of the country in which you are located. The countries in which we process the information may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you are located. We will protect your information as described in this Privacy Notice.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your account user name or password via email.
We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
Updates to this privacy notice
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our personal information practices. We will post a prominent notice on our websites to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Notice and indicate at the bottom of the notice when it was most recently updated.