Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What material is used in metal art?
Ans: Iron is used in metal art.
2. How is the metal art shipped?
Ans: The metal art is wrapped in the box and couriered.
3. How the metal art is packed?
Ans: The metal art is wrapped in a bubble sheet, then covered with thermocol sheets, and packed into a box.
4. What is the thickness of the iron sheet?
Ans: Two thicknesses of sheets are used, 28 gauge (0.37 mm) & 24 gauge (0.51 mm).
5. What paint is used in metal art?
Ans: Once the structure is ready the base coat of powder coating is done followed by the spray paint.
6. What manufacturing process is followed?
Ans: The process:
- Cut an iron sheet with a blade into desired shapes (print kept over the sheet).
- It is further processed with etching and punching.
- The iron pieces are joined using gas welding.
- The metal structure is coated with powder coating followed by spray paint.
- The final layer of a solution containing thinner, lacquer, and glossy powder mixed together is used for finishing.
7. Does metal art catch rust?
Ans: No, it doesn't catch rust because of the chemical treatment we perform.
8. Does paint gets fade?
Ans: It doesn't get fade for 5 years if properly taken care of.
9. Is it delivered to PAN India and what is the delivery time?
Ans: Yes, it is delivered to PAN India and it takes 7-10 working to be delivered.
10. Are there any hidden costs?
Ans: No, the exact quoted price has to be paid, shipping and GST charges are included.
11. What resolution is provided if a damaged/broken product is received?
Ans: In such cases, you can request a return and the replacement of the same product will be initiated as soon as we receive the complaint.
12. Do you offer customizations?
Ans: Yes, we do offer customization. You can send us your design or choose from our options.
13. Do you provide installations?
Ans: Hooks are provided for hanging. You can use screws to hang the metal art.
14. How to clean the metal art?
Ans: Use dry cotton cloth for cleaning in general and occasionally you can use a wet cloth as well.